Digital PR Content Strategist
We are currently looking for a creative led Digital PR Content Strategist to join our growing Digital PR team in Oxfordshire.
Fancy getting your teeth into a new client base in a strategic and forward thinking agency? Looking for an agency that champions flexi-working and supports your working style and career goals? Is the ideation and writing part of any project your favourite part?
If so, then you might be a good fit for our new Digital PR Content Strategist role…
We’re looking for an ambitious, proactive and super-organised individual, who is a natural at creating those headlines that will really catch attention while keeping true to our clients brand and tone of voice.
The ideal person for this role is someone that genuinely loves getting into brands, what they do and how they do it and then creating engaging content to gain coverage for the right reasons. The PR team operates within a digital and SEO context, so there is a big opportunity to learn and understand that side of the industry too and how your work impacts brands visibility beyond coverage and links.
Who we are:
We are a creative digital marketing agency based in Oxfordshire. We have been helping a wide variety of businesses across all industry sectors to increase enquiries, leads and sales since 2013 through clever content, digital PR, SEO and PPC. We have an exceptional team of talented individuals and are looking to add more enthusiastic and skilled people to our organisation.
We have a large portfolio of SME, retail and consumer businesses across the UK in all industries. Variety guaranteed!
We’re based in a beautiful converted barn between Bicester and Buckingham, so this role will be ideal for anyone living within a commutable distance in Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire or Gloucestershire.
We are looking for someone who enjoys coming into the office to really help nurture PR talent, work closely with colleagues and bond with the team. We offer an office/work from home split of course.
We’re looking for someone with PR experience first and foremost. Any digital or SEO context or knowledge is a bonus, but absolutely not essential. The right person for this role and our agency has/is:
- 3+ years PR Content experience, within an agency or in House environment
- A PR and content background with proven track record of creating content fit for national, lifestyle and industry press
- A creative thinker who is reactive and used to working in a fast-paced environment
- A bucket load of ideas and always coming up with new ways to get coverage
- Highly creative way of thinking and able to spot PR angles and opportunities
- Superb writing skills, and able to whip up pitches, reactive comments and articles
- Experience of building content calendars and inputting into longer term PR plans
- Experience in communicating ideas to clients; from getting buy in to campaigns or projects, or elaborating on concepts
- Some experience, but most importantly confidence, in managing junior members of the team and sharing PR skills and advice
- Basic SEO knowledge is a bonus, but absolutely not essential
- Office / WFH split (most commonly 3/2)
- 23 days holiday
- Laptop and home working set up support
- Company Pension Contribution
- Free fruit provided in the office
- Countryside, barn-conversion office
- Team socials
- Fully supported personal development
- Free on-site parking
We are looking for someone to start straight away as we’ve just onboarded a whole host of exciting new clients, so we’d love to hear from you if the above sounds up your street.
Your Background / Previous Roles May Include:
Content Writer, Junior Content Writer, Content Creative, PR Content Executive, PR Content Consultant, PR Strategist, PR Consultant, Digital PR Executive.
Negotiable dependent on experience
+ Benefits & Perks + Office / WFH SplitApply Now