Digital PR and Outreach Manager
We are currently looking for an experienced Digital PR & Outreach Manager to join our growing SEO & Digital PR team working in Oxfordshire.
The Digital PR & Outreach Manager is a very senior role within our organisation and requires a unique blend of SEO link building/outreach and digital PR expertise. This role will be responsible for all promotion done for our clients.
The Digital PR & Outreach Manager will be responsible for building high quality, niche relevant links whether that is through digital PR campaigns, newsjacking and leveraging media contacts or the more traditional SEO outreach, link building, guest blogging, broken link building, resource/link page building and citation building.
The Digital PR & Outreach Manager role requires you to have at least 3-4+ years previous Digital PR/SEO Outreach experience in either an agency or in-house role and would suit someone looking for their next career challenge in the Digital PR/SEO space. The role is fast-paced, client-facing and requires an ability to think on your feet, react to opportunities and most importantly find angles to gain links for multiple client accounts.
We’re looking for an ambitious, proactive and super-organised individual, who can work to tight deadlines and be a natural at building relationships with clients, journalists, bloggers, website owners and our in-house team.
The ideal person for this role is someone that genuinely gets a thril from building links and seeing how they impact a businesses online visibility. They will easily build relationships and be a great communicator and real “people person” as you will be outreaching and speaking to prospects on a daily basis.
You’ll need to be forward-thinking, able to push boundaries and have SEO at the forefront of your mind with all of the Digital PR and SEO outreach campaigns that you produce.
Our Digital PR & Outreach Manager will:
- Have vast experience of working with, delivering and gaining coverage from journalists, specifically from tier one, regional, trade and business press
- Have vast experience using media databases
- Have vast experience and confidence in building links on quality, niche relevant websites
- Have experience of creating and delivering detailed content plans (working alongside our content marketing team)
- Be highly creative and able to spot ideas, angles and opportunities with content and story ideation
- Have experience line managing/mentoring junior members of the team, delagating work, organising schedules and allocating resource
- Have experience of creating content calendars
- Possess experience and advanced working knowledge of all major social media platforms
- Excellent knowledge of search marketing and a solid understanding of major marketing channels, specifically SEO
- Be customer-oriented, with excellent communication skills (a must)
- Be able to multi-task and good organisational skills, allowing you to manage your own time and workload – as well as those in your team
- Be proactive and innovative on behalf of our agency, always looking for angles, hooks and ideas
Who we are:
We are a creative SEO and PPC agency based in Oxfordshire. We have been helping a wide variety of businesses across all industry sectors to increase enquiries, leads and sales since 2013. We have an exceptional team of talented individuals and are looking to add more talented and enthusiastic individuals to our organisation.
We have a large portfolio of SME and corporate businesses across the UK in all industries. Variety Guaranteed!
The right person for this role will have the following essential key attributes/skills:
- An SEO/link building/Digital PR background with proven track record (a must)
- A creative thinker who is reactive and used to working in a fast-paced environment
- Lives and breathes the SEO/Digital PR, helping fuel your own creative campaign ideas
- Absolute understanding of what makes a good quality link
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics & Google Search Console
- Experience, detailed knowledge of using media databases
- Experience and understanding of how to communicate, pitch to and build/nurture relationships with journalists
- Experience of building content calendars
- Experience in how to find niche relevant links by mining Google
- Experience completing in-depth competitor link research
- Experience researching and building creative campaign ideas (leading the team)
- Comfortable pitching to and explaining your SEO/Digital PR (promotional) vision directly to clients
- Experience and confidence in managing junior members of the team
- Self-motivated, comfortable working independently or as part of a team
- Office / WFH split (4/1 or 3/2)
- Team socials
- Friday afternoon drinks from 4pm
- Personal Development
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Free on-site parking
- 20 days + 8 bank holidays
If you are ready to ‘hit the ground running’ for a wide variety of client SEO campaigns we’d love to hear from you.
Your Background / Previous Roles May Include:
SEO Manager, Digital PR Expert, Link Building Specialist, Outreach Specialist,Digital PR Specialist, Outreach Manager
£35,000 - £45,000 (dependent on experience)
+ Benefits & Perks + Office / WFH SplitApply Now