Digital PR Strategist
We are currently looking for an experienced Digital PR Straegist to join our growing SEO team working in Oxfordshire.
The Digital PR Strategist role requires you to have at least 1-2+ years previous PR/Digial PR experience in either an agency or in-house role and would suit someone looking for their next career challenge in the Digital PR space. The role is fast-paced, client-facing and requires an ability to multi-task and manage multiple client campaigns.
The successful candidate will work alongside our existing team and play a key role in managing and developing our Digital PR department and to ensure digital PR success for our clients.
You will be jointly responsible for managing our agencies own Digital PR activities and increasing brand awareness.
We’re looking for an ambitious, proactive and super-organised individual, who can work to tight deadlines and be a natural at building relationships with clients, journalists and our in-house team.
You’ll need to be forward-thinking, able to push boundaries and have SEO at the forefront of your mind with all of the Digital PR campaigns that you produce.
You will work closely with our existing digtial PR team and support the less experienced team members. You will be responsible for a number of digital PR clients accounts.
Our Digital PR Strategist will:
- Have experience of working with, delivering and gaining coverage from journalists, specifically from tier one, regional, trade and business press
- Have experience using media databases
- Have experience line managing/mentoring junior members of the team
- Have experience of creating and delivering detailed content plans (working alongside our content marketing team)
- Be highly creative, taking the lead with content and story ideation
- Have experience of creating a content calendar
- Possess experience and advanced working knowledge of all major social media platforms
- Knowledge of search marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels, specifically SEO
- Be customer-oriented, with excellent communication skills
- Be able to multi-task and good organisational skills, allowing you to manage your own time and workload – as well as those of the Exec’s in the team
- Be proactive and innovative on behalf of our agency, always looking for angles, hooks and ideas
Who we are:
We are Oxfordshire’s leading specialist SEO agency with a passion for helping businesses grow online using our unique blend of technical SEO analysis, expert content marketing, promotion & digital PR.
We have a large portfolio of SME and corporate businesses across the UK in all industries. Variety Guaranteed!
The right person for this role will have the following essential key attributes/skills:
- A PR background with proven track record (a must)
- A creative thinker who is reactive and used to working in a fast-paced environment
- Lives and breathes the news, helping fuel your own StoryPlanning ideas
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics & Google Search Console
- Experience, detailed knowledge of using media databases
- Experience and understanding of how to communicate, pitch to and build/nurture relationships with journalists
- Experience of building content calendars
- Experience in researching and building creative campaign ideas (leading the team)
- Confortable pitching to and explaining your PR vision directly to clients
- Experience and confidence in managing junior members of the team
- Self-motivated, comfortable working independently or as part of a team
- Own parking space
- Friday afternoon drinks from 4pm
- Personal Development
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- 20 days + 8 bank holidays
If you are ready to ‘hit the ground running’ for a wide variety of client SEO campaigns we’d love to hear from you.
Your Background / Previous Roles May Include:
PR Executive, Digital PR Expert, PR Specialist, PR Account Manager, Digital PR Executive, PR Manager.
£25,000 - £30,000 (dependent on experience)
+ Benefits & Perks + Flexi-WorkingApply Now