Digital Project Lead
Love organisation and managing digital projects? Based within 1 hour of Oxfordshire? Great! You could be precisely who we’re looking for, so keep reading…
We are looking for a Digital Project Lead to manage and build a brand new project/account management department within our rapidly growing agency based in a beautiful Oxfordshire location.
With a strong track record in Digital Project Management within a digital agency setting; you will have experience in embedding a new department from scratch.
Your focus will be on owning and developing the ongoing management and leadership of retained client roadmaps, leading on a broad mix of digital projects combining SEO, Paid Social, PPC and Digital PR.
You will improve agency efficiencies and ensure that a strong project and account management process is embedded in-line with each Head of Department’s needs, and with client delivery at the forefront of what you do.
- An ability to ‘own’ the new department, leading on how the function will embed with existing agency departments.
- Drive any process improvements, for the benefit of client delivery and improve productivity within SEO, Digital PR, PPC and Paid Social teams
- Attend regular client meetings and new business pitches alongside the agency’s Heads of Department and Managing Director.
- Oversee all aspects of digital delivery, navigating the most efficient way to manage projects, provide client updates, action change requests, create project roadmaps and deliver enhanced campaign management.
- Provide digital expertise and good decision making across multiple work streams to ensure the successful and effective project delivery to time, budget and scope.
- Work with each Head of Department to coordinate and manage team members, by providing high level project planning, scheduling and efficient communication channels, in order to ensure delivery and success and improve internal communication.
- Recognise and handle project risks, monitor progress and produce status reports both internally and externally as required.
- Train, lead and mentor Junior Project Managers
- Management of CRM system (monday.com), the process around data/communication inputs and who is responsible for project administration.
- Schedule internal, client and wider business meetings
- Advise internal team on what is achievable and timeline projections for individual and project tasks
Skills and Experience
- A solid project/account management background in a busy digital agency is a must-have for this role
- Great communication skills and confidence in liaising with both internal and external stakeholders across varying platforms. You should feel comfortable challenging and articulating project requirements to a variety of individuals, including managing client expectations.
- Experience in managing a small team of junior and mid-level project managers
- Demonstrable evidence of growing strong and long-term partnerships with clients
- A problem solver with exceptional organisation skills, and an understanding of SEO, Paid Social, PPC and Digital PR projects
Who we are:
We are a creative digital marketing agency based in Oxfordshire. We support a wide variety of SME businesses across all industry sectors to increase their online enquiries, leads and sales.
We are located in a beautifully converted barn between Bicester and Buckingham, so this role will be ideal for anyone living within a commutable distance in Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire or Gloucestershire.
- Office with WFH option 1/2 days per week
- 23 days holiday
- Free fruit, sweets and posh coffee
- Countryside, barn-conversion office
- Team socials
- Friday afternoon drinks from 4pm
- Personal development
- Free on-site parking
If you feel you are the perfect candidate for this role then please do get in touch and show us you’re exactly who we’ve been looking for. 🙂
Your Background / Previous Roles May Include:
Digital Project Manager, Digital Account Manager, Senior Digital Project Manager, Digital Project Lead, Head of Digital Projects
£40,000 - £50,000 (dependent on experience)
+ Benefits & Perks + Office / WFH SplitApply Now