Paid Media Executive (PPC)
Love Google Ads? Get a kick out of display ads and retargeting? Great… keep reading as this could be your perfect role!
We are currently looking for a creative and proactive Paid Media Executive (PPC) to join our rapidly growing digital marketing agency based in a beautiful Oxfordshire location.
Are you looking to further your career with a new role in a small and nimble digital agency? Looking for an agency that champions flexi-working and supports your working style and career goals? Do you love seeing your hard work increase your clients’ brand awareness and sales?
If you do, then you might be a good fit for our new Paid Media Executive (PPC) role…
We’re looking for an ambitious, proactive and super-organised individual, who is driven to find the right strategy to work alongside all other forms of marketing.
You should have some knowledge and understanding of Google Ads, Google Keyword Planner Google Tag Manager (GTM), Google Search Console (GSC) and Google Analytics (GA).
The ideal person for this role has a year or more in a similar role, ideally within an agency.
Who we are:
We are a creative digital marketing agency based in Oxfordshire. We have been helping a wide variety of businesses across all industry sectors to increase enquiries, leads and sales since 2013 through clever SEO, content marketing and paid media. We have an exceptional team of talented individuals and are looking to add more enthusiastic and skilled people to our organisation.
We have a large portfolio of SME, retail and consumer businesses across the UK in all industries. Variety guaranteed!
We’re based in a beautifully converted barn between Bicester and Buckingham, so this role will be ideal for anyone living within a commutable distance in Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire or Gloucestershire.
We are looking for someone who enjoys coming into the office to really help the whole agency run smoothly, work closely with colleagues and bond with the team. We offer an office/work from home split of course.
First and foremost organisation and attention to detail are essential, along with an ability to stay calm under time pressures in a fast-paced agency environment. The right person for this role and our agency ideally has/is:
- 1+ years Paid Media (PPC) experience
- Google Ads, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager experience
- Experience and knowledge of leading PPC tools such as the Keyword Planner and other keyword/content research tools
- Good working knowledge of how to do manual keyword research
- Good working knowledge of how to optimise a landing page for conversions
- Knowledge of front-end coding including HTML and CSS would be an advantage
- Self-motivated, comfortable working independently or as part of a team
- Office/WFH split (3/2 or 4/1)
- 23 days holiday
- Company Pension contributions
- Free fruit and sweets provided in the office
- Countryside, barn-conversion office
- Team socials
- Personal development and regular training
- Free on-site parking
We are looking for someone to start straight away as we’ve just onboarded a whole host of exciting new clients, so we’d love to hear from you if the above sounds up your street.
Your Background / Previous Roles May Include:
PPC Executive, Paid Media Executive, PPC Account Executive
£22,000 – £26,000
+ Benefits & PerksApply Now