Paid Media Executive
Fascinated by Paid Media Advertising? Are you keen to take your next step in paid media? Great… keep reading as this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
We are currently looking for a full-time, creative and proactive Paid Media Executive to join our rapidly growing digital marketing agency based in a beautiful Oxfordshire location.
**This role is for Paid Media Advertising, not Social Media Management**
The Paid Media Executive role requires you to have at least 12-18 months of previous paid media experience in either an agency or in-house (or a proven track record of super-proactive self-learning) and would suit someone looking for their next career challenge.
The role is fast-paced, client-facing and requires the ability to multi-task and manage multiple client accounts.
Are you looking to start your career in a small and nimble digital marketing agency? Looking for an agency that supports your working style and career goals? Do you love seeing your hard work increase your clients’ brand awareness and sales?
If you do, then you might be a good fit for our new Paid Media Executive role…
We’re looking for an ambitious, proactive and super-organised individual, who is driven to find the right strategy to work alongside all other forms of marketing.
It would be an advantage if you have some knowledge and understanding of Meta Ads, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager (GTM), Google Search Console (GSC) and Google Analytics (GA). If you don’t but are keen to learn then don’t worry – we’ll teach you all of these tools and more.
A confident, analytical and natural communicator with an understanding of the complexities of Paid Media advertising and how it fits into the overall digital marketing mix.
Day-to-day activity will vary depending on the requirements of our clients, but will include:
- Assisting in setting up robust campaigns from the ground up, including keyword research and audience building and frequent optimisation of ad accounts for maximum performance.
- Producing in-depth research and analysis to identify client opportunities
- Managing client Paid media accounts to develop innovative and engaging ad strategies that support our clients’ commercial business goals including creating high-quality ads
- Supporting and collaborating with team members across different departments
- Frequently monitoring account activity to provide real-time updates that can proactively avoid issues and improve campaign success
- Developing a solid relationship with our clients through regular reporting, calls and meetings
Who we are:
We are an ecommerce digital marketing agency based in Oxfordshire. We have been helping a wide variety of businesses across all industry sectors to increase enquiries, leads and sales since 2013 through clever SEO, content marketing and Paid Media. We have an exceptional team of talented individuals and are looking to add more enthusiastic and skilled people to our organisation.
We have a portfolio of SME, retail and consumer businesses across the UK in all industries. Variety guaranteed!
We’re based in a beautifully converted barn between Bicester and Buckingham, so this role will be ideal for anyone living within a commutable distance in Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire or Gloucestershire.
We are looking for someone who enjoys coming into the office to really help the whole agency run smoothly, work closely with colleagues and bond with the team. We offer an office/WFH split (4/1).
First and foremost organisation and attention to detail are essential, along with an ability to stay calm under time pressures in a fast-paced agency environment. The right person for this role and our agency ideally has/is:
- Demonstrable interest in learning Paid Media advertising skills
- Experience/interest in using Meta Ads, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and Google Tag Manager
- Experience/interest in learning how to devise and deploy Paid Media strategies
- Experience/interest in learning how to implement, track and report on client KPIs
- Be a confident problem solver, and be able to troubleshoot Google Ads & Meta Ads advertising issues if they occur
- Have experience setting up and troubleshooting Google Tag Manager & Meta Pixel for a range of clients
- Experience/interest in all leading Paid Media tools
- Experience/interest in learning how to do meticulous keyword research and campaign optimisation
- Experience/interest in using Facebook Business Manager and expertise using Excel/Google Sheets for data mining and analysis
- Any knowledge of front-end coding is an advantage
- Self-motivated, comfortable working independently or as part of a team
- Working for the official ‘Best Agency to Work For’ – UK Company Culture Awards, 2023
- Office/WFH split (4/1)
- An additional day off on your birthday (23 days holiday as standard)
- An additional days’ holiday for each year with the company (capped +5 days/years)
- Company pension contributions
- Free fruit, sweets and snacks provided in the office
- Newly renovated office in stunning rural location
- Free on-site parking
- Regular team socials (go karting, theme parks, regular dinners and drinks)
- Excellent personal development plans and clear career paths throughout the company
- Learning library and resources provided
- Regular employee recognition through company awards
We are looking for someone to start straight away as we’ve just onboarded a whole host of exciting new ecommerce clients, so we’d love to hear from you if the above sounds right up your street.
Your Background/Previous Roles May Include:
Paid Media Apprentice, Paid Social Assistant, Paid Media Account Executive, Paid Social Executive
£21,000 - £25,000
+ Benefits & Perks + Flexi-WorkingApply Now