Paid Social Strategist
We are currently looking for an experienced and proactive Paid Social Strategist to join our rapidly growing agency based in a beautiful Oxfordshire location.
Are you looking to further your career with a new role in a lively digital marketing agency? Looking for an agency that champions flexi-working and supports your working style and career goals?
If you are, then you might be a good fit for our new Paid Social Strategist role…
We at The Evergreen agency are expanding the services we offer to our clients and we are now looking for a passionate and driven individual who loves everything Paid Social!
The ideal person for this role has over two years experience in a similar role, ideally within an agency. As the role is new we need this person to be driven and proactive and being a team player is an absolute must.
Who we are:
We are a creative digital marketing agency based in Oxfordshire. We have been helping a wide variety of businesses across all industry sectors to increase enquiries, leads and sales since 2013 through clever content, digital PR, SEO and PPC. We have an exceptional team of talented individuals and are looking to add more enthusiastic and skilled people to our organisation.
We have a large portfolio of SME, retail and consumer businesses across the UK in all industries. Variety guaranteed!
We’re based in a beautifully converted barn between Bicester and Buckingham, so this role will be ideal for anyone living within a commutable distance in Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire or Gloucestershire.
We are looking for someone who enjoys coming into the office to work with the wider team to produce excellent results for our clients that ensure enquiries for our clients’ services. We offer an office/work from home split of course.
The right person for this role and our agency ideally has/is:
- Minimum of 2+ years agency-side experience
- Background in PPC, Paid Social or Paid Media roles
- Confident in creating Paid Social strategies which are aligned to a client’s objectives
- Ability to build well-targeted social ad campaigns across multiple platforms including (But not limited to) Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn Ads.
- Expert knowledge and experience in the setup, configuration and maintenance of tracking pixels and conversion/event data.
- Superb analytical skills: with an ability to analyse campaign performance, review plans, and make appropriate suggestions to enhance performance results.
- Confident in managing multiple client campaigns at any one time
- Ability to make strategic decisions to maximise the success of a campaign, ensuring that all relevant KPI’s, clients’ goals and objectives are met.
- Responsible for creating and delivering campaign reports, updating clients with the progress of their paid social campaigns
- Able to advise clients on the appropriate social channels for their sector/industry
- Responsible for all client’s paid media budget, allocating spend across channels as appropriate and in-line with clients targeted spend.
- Strong communication and relationship building, working closely with clients, internal teams and external parties as necessary.
- Providing support to the PPC Manager across multi-channel paid advertising campaigns.
- Support the wider team members with projects and campaigns when appropriate or necessary
- Exceptional organisational skills, scheduling and attending meetings, review calls and campaign update sessions
- Keen to be involved in new client pitches, creating Paid Social Decks and presentations
- Able to confidently communicate with clients at all times, building long-lasting relationships and spotting wider agency up or cross-sell opportunity to help a client achieve a wider over-arching digital strategy
- Ability to research and implement new paid media/paid social ideas and strategies.
- Experience in using a number of third-party social platforms such as Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, HotJar, etc
- Office/WFH split (4/1 or 3/2)
- 20 days holiday
- Free fruit provided in the office
- Countryside, barn-conversion office
- Team socials
- Personal development
- Free on-site parking
We’d love to hear from you if the above sounds up your street.
Your Background/Previous Roles May Include:
Paid Media executive, Paid Media Manager, Paid Media Strategist, Paid Social Executive, Paid Social Manager, Paid Social Stretegist
£26,000 - £30,000 (dependent on experience)
+ Benefits & Perks + Office / WFH SplitApply Now