We are currently looking for an experienced PPC Manager to join our growing SEO, PPC & Digital PR team working in Oxfordshire.
The PPC Manager is a very senior role within our organisation and requires proven experience in managing all areas of paid search including Search Ads, Shopping Ads, Display Ads and Retargeting Ad campaigns across Google & Bing. This role will be responsible for all PPC activity within our agency.
The PPC Manager will be responsible for producing the strategic direction of our paid search campaigns in conjnction with our SEO team to ensure maximum visibility for our clients. You will be responsible for setting and effectively managing client budgets, producing detailed analysis for our Head of Search and informative reports for our clients.
The PPC Manager role requires you to have at least 3-4+ years previous paid search experience in either an agency or in-house role and would suit someone looking for their next career challenge in the paid media space. The role is fast-paced, client-facing and requires an ability to think on your feet, react to opportunities and most importantly deliver clear ROI on PPC spend for multiple client accounts.
We’re looking for an ambitious, proactive and super-organised individual, who can work to tight deadlines and be a natural at building relationships with clients and of course our in-house team.
The ideal person for this role is someone that genuinely loves all things PPC, you will live and breathe paid search, keeping tabs on the latest innovations, new tools on the market and love nothing more than improving a campaign’s conversion rate.
You’ll need to be forward-thinking, able to push boundaries and have online visibility at the forefront of your mind with all of the PPC campaigns that you produce, while working alongside our SEO team every step of the way.
Our PPC Manager will:
- Be Google Ads and Bing Ads qualified
- Have vast experience of working in a variety of paid media platforms, namely Google & Bing
- Have vast experience carrying out comprehensive conversion rate optimisation (CRO) and ROI tracking for clients PPC accounts (a must)
- Have vast experience using Google Ads, Keyword Planner, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console
- Have expert knowledge of using heat mapping tools
- Have vast experience and confidence in managing complex multi-level campaigns across dozens of ad groups
- Have experience of creating and delivering detailed PPC plans (working alongside our content marketing & SEO team)
- Be highly creative and able to spot ideas, angles and opportunities for increased ROI through PPC
- Have experience line managing/mentoring junior members of the team, delagating work, organising schedules and allocating resource
- Have experience in producing ROI on a wide range of client budgets and PPC account types (search, display, retargeting, shopping etc)
- Possess experience and advanced working knowledge of all major social media platforms
- Excellent knowledge of search marketing and a solid understanding of major marketing channels, specifically SEO
- Be customer-oriented, with excellent communication skills (a must)
- Be able to multi-task and have excellent organisational skills, allowing you to manage your own time and workload – as well as those in your team
- Be proactive and innovative on behalf of our agency, always looking for angles, hooks and ideas within the paid search arena
Who we are:
We are a creative SEO and PPC agency based in Oxfordshire. We have been helping a wide variety of businesses across all industry sectors to increase enquiries, leads and sales since 2013. We have an exceptional team of talented individuals and are looking to add more talented and enthusiastic individuals to our organisation.
We have a large portfolio of SME and corporate businesses across the UK in all industries. Variety Guaranteed!
The right person for this role will have the following essential key attributes/skills:
- A PPC background with proven track record (a must)
- A creative thinker who is reactive and used to working in a fast-paced environment
- Lives and breathes PPC, helping fuel your own creative campaign ideas
- Absolute understanding of what makes a good PPC campaign (this will be tested)
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console & Google Ads
- Experience, detailed knowledge of all major PPC tools on the market
- Experience completing in-depth competitor PPC research
- Experience researching and building creative PPC campaign ideas (leading the team)
- Comfortable pitching to and explaining your PPC vision directly to clients
- Experience and confidence in managing junior members of the team
- Self-motivated, comfortable working independently or as part of a team
- Office / WFH split (4/1 or 3/2)
- Team socials
- Friday afternoon drinks from 4pm
- Personal Development
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Free on-site parking
- 20 days + 8 bank holidays
If you are ready to ‘hit the ground running’ for a wide variety of client PPC campaigns we’d love to hear from you.
Your Background / Previous Roles May Include:
PPC Manager, PPC Expert, PPC Specialist, Paid Media Manager, Paid Media Strategist
£35,000 - £40,000 (dependent on experience)
+ Benefits & Perks + Office / WFH SplitApply Now