PR/Digital PR Manager
We are currently looking for an experienced PR/Digital PR Manager to join our growing SEO & Digital PR team in Oxfordshire.
Up for a challenge to grow, build and develop your own department within a team? Looking for an agency that champions flexi-working and supports your working style and career goals? Do you get a kick from seeing your clients getting links and growing their visibility and authority? If you do, then you might be a good fit for our new Digital PR & Outreach Manager role…
The Digital PR & Outreach Manager is responsible for all promotional activity across our portfolio of clients and will report directly into the Head of SEO. This role requires a unique blend of SEO link building and digital PR expertise.
The PR/Digital PR Manager will be responsible for building high quality, niche relevant links whether that is through digital PR campaigns, newsjacking and leveraging media contacts or the more traditional SEO outreach, link building, guest blogging, broken link building, resource/link page building and citation building.
This role requires you to have at least 3-4+ years previous Digital PR experience in either an agency or in-house role and would suit someone looking for their next career challenge in the SEO space. The role is fast-paced, client-facing and requires an ability to think on your feet, react to opportunities and most importantly find angles to gain links/coverage for multiple client accounts.
We’re looking for an ambitious, proactive and super-organised individual, who can work to tight deadlines and be a natural at building relationships with clients, journalists, bloggers, website owners and our in-house team.
The ideal person for this role is someone that genuinely gets a thrill from building links and seeing how they impact a business’ online visibility.
You’ll need to be forward-thinking, able to push boundaries and have PR at the forefront of your mind with all of the outreach and promotional campaigns that you produce.
Our PR / Digital PR Manager will:
- Have vast experience and expertise in promoting businesses online and gaining relevant, quality links
- Have vast experience gaining coverage from journalists, specifically from tier one, regional, trade and business press
- Have vast experience using media databases
- Have vast experience and confidence in building links on quality, niche relevant websites
- Have experience of creating and delivering detailed content plans (working alongside our content marketing team)
- Be highly creative and able to spot ideas, angles and opportunities with content and story ideation
- Have experience line managing/mentoring junior members of the team, delegating work, organising schedules and allocating resource
- Have experience of creating content calendars
- Possess experience and advanced working knowledge of all major social media platforms
- Excellent knowledge of search marketing and a solid understanding of major marketing channels, specifically SEO
- Be customer-oriented, with excellent communication skills
- Be able to multi-task and good organisational skills, allowing you to manage your own time and workload – as well as those in your team
- Be proactive and innovative on behalf of our agency, always looking for angles, hooks and ideas
Who we are:
We are a creative SEO and PPC agency based in Oxfordshire. We have been helping a wide variety of businesses across all industry sectors to increase enquiries, leads and sales since 2013. We have an exceptional team of talented individuals and are looking to add more talented and enthusiastic individuals to our organisation.
We have a large portfolio of SME and corporate businesses across the UK in all industries. Variety guaranteed!
We’re based in a beautiful converted barn between Bicester and Buckingham, so this role will be ideal for anyone living within a commutable distance in Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire or Gloucestershire.
Initially with the current covid-situation, it is likely that you will join our team remotely, with an office and WFH split as office working eventually returns to “normal”.
The right person for this role will have the following essential key attributes/skills:
- A PR/Digital PR background with proven track record
- A creative thinker who is reactive and used to working in a fast-paced environment
- Lives and breathes the SEO/Digital PR, helping fuel your own creative campaign ideas
- Absolute understanding of what makes a good quality link
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics & Google Search Console
- Experience, detailed knowledge of using media databases
- Experience and understanding of how to communicate, pitch to and build/nurture relationships with journalists
- Experience of building content calendars
- Experience in how to find niche relevant links by mining Google
- Experience completing in-depth competitor link research
- Experience researching and building creative campaign ideas
- Comfortable pitching to and explaining your SEO/Digital PR (promotional) vision directly to clients
- Experience and confidence in managing junior members of the team
- Self-motivated, comfortable working independently or as part of a team
- Career progression opportunity to be Head of Dept. within 2 years
- Office / WFH split (4/1 or 3/2)
- 23 days holiday
- Free fruit provided in the office
- Countryside, barn-conversion office
- Team socials
- Friday afternoon drinks from 4pm
- Personal development
- Free on-site parking
We are looking for someone to start straight away as we’ve just onboarded a whole host of exciting new clients, so we’d love to hear from you if the above sounds up your street.
Your Background / Previous Roles May Include:
PR Manager, Digital PR Expert, Link Building Specialist, Outreach Specialist,Digital PR Specialist, Outreach Manager, Digital PR Manager, Digital PR Strategist
£35,000 - £45,000 (dependent on experience)
+ Benefits & Perks + Office / WFH SplitApply Now