PR Strategist (Senior)
We are currently looking for a media-savvy PR Strategist or Senior PR Strategist to join our growing Digital PR team in Oxfordshire.
We’re looking for someone with 2+ years PR experience, including; developing relationships with press, securing coverage and links for clients in a whole range of industries, news jacking skills, and an eye for trends and getting clients featured in the media with all sorts of angles and creative ideas!
Fancy getting your teeth sunk into a new client base in a small and nimble digital agency? Looking for an agency that champions flexi-working and supports your working style and career goals? Do you get a kick from seeing your clients featured in the press?
If you do, then you might be a good fit for our new PR Strategist (Senior) role…
We’re looking for an ambitious, proactive and super-organised individual, who is a natural at building relationships with clients, journalists, and colleagues alike.
The ideal person for this role is someone that genuinely gets a thrill from building links/coverage and loves all things PR and media. The PR team operates within a digital and SEO context, so there is a big opportunity to learn and understand that side of the industry too and how your work impacts brands visibility beyond coverage and links.
Who we are:
We are a creative digital marketing agency based in Oxfordshire. We have been helping a wide variety of businesses across all industry sectors to increase enquiries, leads and sales since 2013 through clever content, digital PR, SEO and PPC. We have an exceptional team of talented individuals and are looking to add more enthusiastic and skilled people to our organisation.
We have a large portfolio of SME, retai
l and consumer businesses across the UK in all industries. Variety guaranteed!
We’re based in a beautiful converted barn between Bicester and Buckingham, so this role will be ideal for anyone living within a commutable distance in Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire or Gloucestershire.
We are looking for someone who enjoys coming into the office to really help nurture PR talent, work closely with colleagues and bond with the team. We offer an office/work from home split of course.
We’re looking for someone with PR experience first and foremost. Any digital or SEO context or knowledge is a bonus, but absolutely not essential. The right person for this role and our agency has/is:
- 2+ years PR experience, within an agency
- A PR and media background with proven track record of securing coverage in national, lifestyle and industry press
- A black book of media contacts and an eagerness to develop more
- A creative thinker who is reactive and used to working in a fast-paced environment
- A bucket load of ideas and always coming up with new ways to get coverage
- Highly creative way of thinking and able to spot PR angles and opportunities
- Superb writing skills, and able to whip up pitches, reactive comments and articles
- Fully competent at using media databases and coverage tracking tools
- Experience and understanding of how to communicate, pitch to and build/nurture relationships with journalists
- Experience of building content calendars and inputting into longer term PR plans
- Experience in communicating ideas to clients; from getting buy in to campaigns or projects, or elaborating on concepts
- Some experience, but most importantly confidence, in managing junior members of the team and sharing PR skills and advice
- Basic SEO knowledge is a bonus, but absolutely not essential – although a willingness to understand the digital PR and SEO side of the industry, and learn about the bigger picture of a brand’s online presence is key
- Office / WFH split (4/1 or 3/2)
- 23 days holiday
- Free fruit provided in the office
- Countryside, barn-conversion office
- Team socials
- Personal development
- Free on-site parking
We are looking for someone to start straight away as we’ve just onboarded a whole host of exciting new clients, so we’d love to hear from you if the above sounds up your street.
Your Background / Previous Roles May Include:
PR Account Executive, Senior PR Account Executive, PR Strategist, PR Consultant, Digital PR Executive.
£26,000 - £30,000 (dependent on experience)
+ Benefits & Perks + Office / WFH SplitApply Now