SEO Content Writer
We are currently looking for a creative and proactive SEO Content Writer to join our rapidly growing agency based in a beautiful Oxfordshire location.
Are you looking to further your career with a new role in a lively digital marketing agency? Looking for an agency that champions flexi-working and supports your working style and career goals? Do you have a flair for words and love writing new and exciting copy to get users engaged?
If you do, then you might be a good fit for our new SEO Content Writer role…
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, creative and imaginative individual, who is a natural at writing content across multiple industries and is able to adapt their writing style when needed.
The ideal person for this role has a year or more in a similar role, ideally within an agency. Exposure to SEO and digital PR would be a huge advantage. As an agile SEO agency, there is a big opportunity to learn and understand that side of the industry, as well as growing your own content writing skills.
Who we are:
We are a creative digital marketing agency based in Oxfordshire. We have been helping a wide variety of businesses across all industry sectors to increase enquiries, leads and sales since 2013 through clever content, digital PR, SEO and PPC. We have an exceptional team of talented individuals and are looking to add more enthusiastic and skilled people to our organisation.
We have a large portfolio of SME, retail and consumer businesses across the UK in all industries. Variety guaranteed!
We’re based in a beautifully converted barn between Bicester and Buckingham, so this role will be ideal for anyone living within a commutable distance in Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire or Gloucestershire.
We are looking for someone who enjoys coming into the office to work with our Senior Content Strategist and the wider team to produce excellent and engaging content that encourages users to explore and enquire about our clients’ services. We offer an office/work from home split of course.
Creative flair with the ability to turn your hand to different styles of writing is essential, along with an ability to stay calm under time pressures in a fast-paced agency environment. The right person for this role and our agency ideally has/is:
- 1+ years content writing experience, ideally within an agency
- Impeccable grammar and spelling
- Experience doing research across multiple resources and for multiple topics/disciplines
- The ability to tailor content to suit a particular tone or style based on a business’ requirements
- The ability to follow a content brief with minimal supervision
- Experience writing for B2B and B2C businesses would be an advantage
- Hands-on experience using content management systems such as WordPress would be a huge advantage
- Experience and understanding of how to communicate with people of all levels
- A natural tendency to be an organised team player with a meticulous eye for detail
- Knowledge of SEO and content marketing would be a bonus
- Office/WFH split (4/1 or 3/2)
- 20 days holiday
- Free fruit provided in the office
- Countryside, barn-conversion office
- Team socials
- Personal development
- Free on-site parking
We are looking for someone to start straight away as we’ve just onboarded a whole host of exciting new clients, so we’d love to hear from you if the above sounds up your street.
Your Background/Previous Roles May Include:
Content Writer, Junior Content Writer, Copywriter
£18,000 - £23,000 (dependent on experience)
+ Benefits & Perks + Office / WFH SplitApply Now