We are currently looking for an experienced SEO Manager to join our growing SEO team working in Oxfordshire.
The SEO Manager role requires you to have at least 4+ years previous SEO experience in either an agency or in-house role and would suit someone looking for their next career challenge. The role is fast-paced, client-facing and requires an ability to multi-task and manage multiple client accounts.
The successful candidate will manage a handful of SEO clients with sole responsibility for the success of those accounts approaching everything from a technical, analytical & optimisation perspective. You will have experience in doing in-depth keyword research, technical website audits, conversion rate optimisation audits/split-testing and data mining as well as competitor research in order to build a solid search marketing strategy for your clients.
A confident, analytical and natural communicator with a deep understanding of the complexities of SEO and how it fits into the overall marketing and digital mix is also essential.
You will have 1-2 direct reports to manage and be responsible for overseeing their client portfolio as well as your own.
Day to day activity will vary depending on the requirements of our clients, but will include:
- Produce in-depth keyword research and analysis to identify client opportunities
- Develop and design innovative and engaging SEO campaigns that will support our clients’ business goals and achieve agreed KPIs
- Deliver outreach and link building campaigns (always adhering to SEO best practice)
- Support and collaborate with existing team members (in-house and freelance)
- Review and provide CRO focused recommendations for our portfolio of clients
- Develop blog content and link earning strategies for clients in collaboration with our SEO support team
Who we are:
We are a creative SEO and PPC agency based in Oxfordshire. We have been helping a wide variety of businesses across all industry sectors to increase enquiries, leads and sales since 2013. We have an exceptional team of talented individuals and are looking to add more talented and enthusiastic individuals to our organisation.
We have a large portfolio of SME and corporate businesses across the UK in all industries. Variety is certainly guaranteed!
We’re based in a beautifully converted barn between Bicester and Buckingham, so this role will be ideal for anyone living within a commutable distance in Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire or Gloucestershire.
We’re open to office/WFH and remote splits; we’re much more focused on finding someone with the right experience and fit for our team and clients than chaining you to a desk 9-5!
The right person for this role will have the following essential key attributes/skills:
- A technical SEO background with proven track record (a must)
- Advanced Google Analytics & Search Console experience
- Experience, detailed knowledge of leading SEO tools such as: SEMrush, Ahrefs, Majestic, SEO, Tools for Excel etc.
- Expert knowledge of how to do manual keyword research
- Expert knowledge of how to manually audit/website a website (small sites through to large eCommerce sites)
- Expert knowledge of how to run link building campaigns
- Expert knowledge of how to undertake conversion rate optimisation (CRO) work
- Expert knowledge of how to research, present and manage content marketing strategies
- Self-motivated, comfortable working independently or as part of a team
- Office/WFH split
- 23 days holiday
- Flexi-working to support parents and/or a work life balance
- Personal development and strong career progression
- Free fruit and sweets provided in the office
- Countryside, barn-conversion office
- Regular team socials
- Friday afternoon drinks from 4pm
If you are ready to ‘hit the ground running’ for a wide variety of client SEO campaigns we’d love to hear from you.
Your Background / Previous Roles May Include:
Senior SEO, SEO Executive, Technical SEO Expert, Technical SEO Specialist, SEO Analyst, CRO Specialist, SEO Account Manager, SEO Marketing Executive, SEO Marketing Manager.
£35,000 - £45,000 (dependent on experience)
+ Benefits & Perks + Flexi-WorkingApply Now