SEO Outreach Specialist
We are currently looking for an experienced SEO Outreach Specialist to join our growing SEO & Digital PR team working in Oxfordshire.
The SEO Outreach Specialist role requires you to have at least 1-2+ years previous outreach/link building experience in either an agency or in-house role and would suit someone looking for their next career challenge in the outreach and link building space. The role is fast-paced, client-facing and requires an ability think on your feet, react to opportunities and must importantly find angles to gain links for multiple client accounts.
The successful candidate will work alongside our existing SEO & Digital PR team and play a key role in the delivery of links to ensure SEO/digital PR success for our clients.
We’re looking for an ambitious, proactive and super-organised individual, who can work to tight deadlines and be a natural at building relationships with clients, journalists, bloggers, website owners and our in-house marketing team.
The ideal person for this role is someone that can easily build relationships, a great communicator and real “people person” as you will be outreaching and speaking to prospects on a daily basis.
You’ll need to be forward-thinking, able to push boundaries and have SEO at the forefront of your mind with all of the outreach campaigns that you produce.
Our SEO Outreach Specialist will:
- Have a killer-instinct for spotting and delivering links across any industry
- Have experience and proven track record in using industry-leading tools to identify and then target relevant sites for links
- Have experience in using Google’s advanced search parameters to scrap relevant target sites
- Have experience of working with, delivering and gaining coverage from website owners, bloggers and journalists, specifically from tier one, regional, trade and business press
- Have experience and proven experience in building links on quality, niche relevant websites across multiple industries
- Have experience of creating and delivering detailed content plans (working alongside our content marketing team)
- Be highly creative and able to spot ideas, angles and opportunities with content and story ideation
- Have experience using media databases
- Have experience of creating a content calendar
- Possess experience and advanced working knowledge of all major social media platforms
- Knowledge of search marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels, specifically SEO
- Be customer-oriented, with excellent communication skills
- Be able to multi-task and good organisational skills, allowing you to manage your own time and workload – as well as those of the Exec’s in the team
- Be proactive and innovative on behalf of our agency, always looking for angles, hooks and ideas
Who we are:
We are Oxfordshire’s leading specialist SEO agency with a passion for helping businesses grow online using our unique blend of technical SEO analysis, expert content marketing, promotion & digital PR.
We have a large portfolio of SME and corporate businesses across the UK in all industries. Variety Guaranteed!
The right person for this role will have the following essential key attributes/skills:
- An outreach/link building background with proven track record (a must)
- A creative thinker who is reactive and used to working in a fast-paced environment
- Lives and breathes SEO/link building
- Absolute understanding of what makes a good quality link
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics & Google Search Console
- Experience of using media databases
- Experience and understanding of how to communicate, pitch to and build/nurture relationships with journalists
- Experience of building content calendars
- Experience and confidence in managing junior members of the team
- Self-motivated, comfortable working independently or as part of a team
- Office / WFH split
- Team socials
- Friday afternoon drinks from 4pm
- Personal Development
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Free on-site parking
- 20 days + 8 bank holidays
If you are ready to ‘hit the ground running’ for a wide variety of client SEO campaigns we’d love to hear from you.
Your Background / Previous Roles May Include:
SEO Executive, Outreach Expert, Link Building Specialist, Outreach Specialist, SEO Specialist, Outreach Account Manager, Outreach Executive
£25,000 - £30,000 (dependent on experience)
+ Benefits & Perks + Office / WFH SplitApply Now