Technical SEO/CRO Specialist
We are currently looking for an experienced Technical SEO & CRO Specialist to join our growing SEO team working in Oxfordshire.
The Technical SEO & CRO Specialist role requires you to have at least 2-3+ years previous technical SEO experience in either an agency or in-house role and would suit someone looking for their next career challenge. The role is fast-paced, client-facing and requires an ability to multi-task and manage multiple client accounts.
The successful candidate will manage a handful of SEO clients with sole responsibility for the success of those accounts approaching everything from a technical, analytical & CRO perspective. You will have experience in doing in-depth keyword research, technical website audits, conversion rate optimisation audits/split-testing and data mining as well as competitor research in order to build a solid search marketing strategy for your clients.
A confident, analytical and natural communicator with a deep understanding of the complexities of SEO and how it fits into the overall marketing and digital mix is also essential.
Day to day activity will vary depending on the requirements of our clients, but will include:
- Produce in-depth keyword research and analysis to identify client opportunities
- Develop and design innovative and engaging SEO campaigns that will support our clients’ business goals and achieve agreed KPIs
- Deliver outreach and link building campaigns (always adhering to SEO best practice)
- Support and collaborate with existing team members (in-house and freelance)
- Review and provide CRO focused recommendations for our portfolio of clients
- Develop blog content and link earning strategies for clients in collaboration with our SEO support team
Who we are:
We are Oxfordshire’s leading specialist SEO agency with a passion for helping businesses grow online using our unique blend of technical SEO analysis, expert content marketing, promotion & digital PR.
We work with dozens of businesses throughout Oxfordshire, the Thames Valley into London and have an International portfolio of SME’s. Variety Guaranteed!
The right person for this role will have the following essential key attributes/skills:
- A technical SEO background with proven track record (a must)
- Advanced Google Analytics & Search Console experience
- Experience, detailed knowledge of leading SEO tools such as: SEMrush, Ahrefs, Majestic, SEO, Tools for Excel etc.
- Expert knowledge of how to do manual keyword research
- Expert knowledge of how to manually audit/website a website (small sites through to large eCommerce sites)
- Expert knowledge of how to run link building campaigns
- Expert knowledge of how to undertake conversion rate optimisation (CRO) work
- Expert knowledge of how to research, present and manage content marketing strategies
- Self-motivated, comfortable working independently or as part of a team
- Own parking space
- Coffee-Wednesday’s (mid-week coffee treat)
- Friday afternoon drinks from 4pm
- Personal Development
- 20 days + 8 bank holidays
If you are ready to ‘hit the ground running’ for a wide variety of client SEO campaigns we’d love to hear from you.
Your Background / Previous Roles May Include:
SEO Executive, Technical SEO Expert, Technical SEO Specialist, SEO Analyst, CRO Specialist, SEO Account Manager, SEO Marketing Executive, SEO Marketing Manager.
£28,000 - £35,000
+ Benefits & Perks + Flexi-WorkingApply Now