Video Editor / Videographer
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, forward-thinking and personable individual to join our team as our in-house video editor and videographer
This is an unmissable opportunity to work alongside our marketing team and develop our agency’s ‘visual voice’. You’ll spend your days capturing the ‘essence of Evergreen’ – to capture who we are, what we do, and how we do it.
The ideal candidate will be a highly creative and detail-oriented individual with a strong grasp of video production and editing. The successful candidate should be able to work collaboratively and have a genuine passion for digital marketing.
You will have creative scope to make the role your own, developing original concepts for video projects and marketing campaigns and seeing them to fruition. You’ll work collaboratively with the team to discuss video marketing content, and brainstorm concepts and storyboards to bring your ideas to life.
Key role expectations and requirements:
- Creating video marketing content to promote our agency, creating video material suitable for a number of different media channels.
- Creating video content to an excellent standard on a regular basis
- Overseeing video projects from initial planning, to creation, production and publication
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager
- Helping develop and organise our in-house video marketing strategy
- Creating video projects for the following formats:
- Company culture videos
- Social media videos (short-form and long-form) for social media channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and TikTok.
- High-quality YouTube videos (short form and longform)
- Explainer videos
- Client testimonials
- Educational videos for our target brands (ecommerce)
- FAQ explainer videos
- You’ll occasionally film agency events and capture ‘BTS’ agency-life footage
Required experience/ skills:
- Experience with video recording equipment, sound recording equipment and video editing software
- Knowledge of how to use video equipment safely and responsibly
- Knowledge of numerous camera operating techniques, video styles and video formats
- Evidential post-production experience in editing video and audio to a high standard.
- A strong understanding of video editing software is essential. We currently use Capcut, but we are happy to use whichever software the successful candidate is most experienced with.
- Excellent eye for detail
- Ability to work on different projects, work to deadlines and manage your time well
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisation skills and an ability to hit the ground running – this is a hands-on role from the get-go. You’ll be producing video content from day one.
- A highly creative and innovative mindset to create compelling, engaging video content of the highest standard that is reflective of The Evergreen Agency’s core mission, vision and values.
- A qualification within the following subjects is preferable however not compulsory: Videography, Video Production, Photography, Film, Television, Communications and Media Studies
Important things to note:
- A candidate with their own starting equipment is preferable, (e.g. camera, tripod, lighting,) but not compulsory. We currently have some equipment available, including a Lumix G7, tripods and a green screen. The company will be happy to invest in the right individual and the equipment they need. We will not discount applicants that do not have their own equipment.
- Your creative portfolio is the most important element of your application – we’re looking for someone to really impress us with a portfolio that demonstrates originality, creativity, passion and flair.
- This is primarily an in-house videographer role.
- You’ll be creating content to promote The Evergreen Agency, which means a genuine passion and interest in ecommerce digital marketing is vital. (You will be marketing to marketers, after all)
- You’ll also regularly work alongside (and film) team members, so you’ll need to be a team player who can make people feel at ease behind the camera.
Years of experience:
You may be a recent University graduate or apprenticeship graduate, or you may have several years commercial experience, we’re much more interested in the person rather than the experience.
Who are Evergreen?
We’re a friendly bunch of digital markers with an award-winning culture, and an aim to find people who are as passionate about digital marketing as we are. Finding a candidate who is a cultural fit with the team is incredibly important to us.
You will be joining a hardworking and friendly team that supports each other, learns from each other and works collaboratively together. We are an agency that cares – we care about what we do, and we care about each other, which means our team culture is as important as the work we do.
We have fun, too! The agency have planned socials, regular team nights out, award ceremonies and team days (with some legendary Evergreen anecdotes to go along with them).
- You will have the opportunity to work for an award-winning agency that recently won the 2023 Culture Award: Best Small Agency to Work For
- You’ll be based at our beautiful barn-conversion office, located in the stunning Oxfordshire countryside
- Office/WFH split (4/1)
- An additional day off on your birthday (23 days holiday as standard)
- An additional days’ holiday for each year with the company (capped +5 days/years)
- Regular team socials (go karting, theme parks, regular dinners and drinks)
- Regular employee recognition through company awards
- Learning library and resources provided
- Excellent personal development plans and clear career paths throughout the company
- Free fruit, sweets and snacks provided in the office
- Free on-site parking
- Company pension contributions
Salary negotiable on experience
+ Benefits & Perks + Flexi-WorkingApply Now