8+ years experience helping hospitality & leisure businesses
Industry specific results, case studies & testimonials
Digital marketing services for hospitality & leisure businesses
Evergreen has been partnered with and supporting hospitality & leisure businesses since it was founded in 2013. From touring companies, pubs and restaurants to ski chalet providers and theatres, we love working in the hospitality and leisure industry.
With many years of success we understand what hospitality and leisure businesses need from their website, we ‘get’ how seasonality plays a key role in your business and how we need to balance the customer demands with the realities of what can be done with your website.
Our hospitality and leisure specific digital marketing services are a complete digital marketing solution that includes everything you would expect from a digital partner, including:
- Digital strategy & roadmap (aligned to your business objectives)
- Complete technical SEO support (working alongside your developers)
- Content marketing strategy (devised and deployed)
- Brand authority building campaigns (link building support)
- Paid media campaigns (both pay-per-click and paid social)
If you’re in the hospitality and leisure industry and need a partner agency to accelerate your growth, then Evergreen is the agency for you.
Evergreen for hospitality & leisure businesses
Our digital marketing campaigns include:
• Digital marketing strategy
• 6-month campaign roadmap(s)
• Clear campaign goals agreed
• General business support and counsel
• Organic search strategy and roadmap
• Keyword and competitor research
• Technical SEO audits and analysis
• Brand authority building (links)
• Monthly reports & quarterly reviews
• Content strategy and roadmap
• Content audits & recommendations
• Content writing & production
• Creative content assets
• Paid media strategy (search and social)
• Search, Display, Social Media and Retargeting ads
• Paid keyword and competitor research
• Ad creation, auditing and optimisation
• Monthly reports & quarterly reviews
How our digital marketing campaigns work in practice
Set up, auditing, research & planning
• Plan your SEO and Paid Media strategies for the months ahead
• Audit your website and work with you to fix all of the technical issues
• Research keywords and audit competitors
• Map out a content marketing, brand building and paid advertising calendar
• Define the activities and KPIs for the next 180 days
Content production and building brand awareness
• The Evergreen team are briefed on the deliverables for your campaign
• Build and launch the paid advertising campaign(s)
• Research, write and market the best-on-the-web content as per your strategy
• Create the visual assets needed to accompany the written content
• Research, audit and identify any brand authority work to be done
• Monitor the competition, refine and adapt your campaign as needed
Report, measure & communicate progress
• Track, measure and report on the commercial targets
• Build a monthly report that shows you precisely what you want/need to see
• Weekly communications and monthly catch ups on campaign progress
• Quarterly review meetings to check on progress and agree next 90 day plans
• Bi-annual strategies written up and presented
Hospitality & leisure client testimonials
See what our hospitality & leisure clients say
Client Success Stories
Some of our recent hospitality & leisure campaigns
Utilising brand assets to create a content marketing strategy that unlocks SEO value for a catering company
Putting a leading theatre front of mind and communicating change effectively through targeted SEO, Content Marketing and Paid Media
Hospitality & leisure - Frequently asked questions
It depends on what you mean by specialise. Do you specifically work only in the hospitality and leisure industry? No. Do we have many years of experience working in this sector, a proven track record, many case studies, 5* reviews and testimonial videos? Yes, absolutely and you’ve only got to look around this page, this website in general and on Google at our reviews.
Our hospitality and leisure solution is a complete digital marketing package meaning it includes all of the key components any growing brand requires. This includes technical expertise, a content marketing strategy, brand authority building as well as a paid media campaign. Essentially, this solution will ensure your business is as visible online as physically possible. If customers are looking for your services, they’ll find you from day one with this digital marketing solution.
It depends. When you first get in touch with us, we will ask you lots of questions, have you fill in a questionnaire and request access to your Google Analytics and Google Search Console accounts. We do this so we can understand your business goals and objectives. Only once we know where you are today and where you want to go will we be able to advise on the investment required to make that happen. Get in touch and we’ll gladly explain this further.
A minimum six-month commitment is all we ask as we’re confident that after just a few months, you’ll love working with Evergreen and will be seeing the fantastic results we’re generating for your hospitality and leisure business.
No. No agency can. What we can do is refer you to our success stories and open up our portfolio of existing clients for you to speak with and discover what benefits they are seeing in partnering with Evergreen. Let us know if you’re keen to work with us and want to speak with our current clients and we will set that up for you, no problem.
Yes, of course. Our hospitality & leisure service is a complete digital marketing solution for businesses keen to boost online visibility and increase the enquiries, bookings and reservations generated through their website. Our existing clients are investing between £3,000-£10,000 +VAT per month.
Evergreen is based in Oxfordshire. We’re a team of 15 currently, and growing fast. We work across the UK and internationally.
Tom Bronock, The Cocktail Service
Anita Kalra, KLG Law