Freelance SEO Manager
Are you an experienced SEO manager with 3+ years SEO experience?
Are you fed up of the constraints of being an employee?
Are you already working freelance and looking for another SEO agency to work with?
As a freelance SEO manager, you can earn the same or better money
and enjoy a more flexible lifestyle with The Evergreen Agency…
We are currently looking for an experienced freelance SEO manager to join our team of sub-contractors working in Oxfordshire.
We like to think of ourselves as a hybrid SEO agency as we don’t have a physical office or all our team in one place. Instead you can enjoy the luxury and freedom to work when you want, where you want.
This freelance SEO role requires at least 3+ years previous SEO experience in either an agency or in-house role and would suit someone looking for a more flexible work-life balance but still wants to retain their techy-geeky side by working with a rapidly growing SEO agency.
The Evergreen Agency is one of Oxfordshire’s leading specialist SEO agencies, we work with dozens of businesses throughout Oxfordshire, the Thames Valley into London and have clients in America and Australia.
Who you are
The right person for this role will have the following key attributes/skills:
- Solid understanding of SEO (including technical SEO, keyword research, manual website auditing, competitor analysis and have in-depth experience using industry tools such as Google Analytics, GSC, SEMrush, Majestic, SEO Tools for Excel, SERankings etc).
- Be prepared to do the often labor-intensive, time-consuming SEO work, as this is what sets our agency apart from the competition (manual outreach, email marketing and link building for client campaigns in addition to competitor analysis and auditing).
- Be able to see the bigger picture and build an overall SEO strategy for our clients (innovating new campaign strategies and ideas as well as testing new concepts on behalf of clients).
- Be a self-starter, highly motivated and comfortable working by themselves daily. Also, be able to organise and manage their time efficiently.
- Be able to ‘hit the ground running’ for a wide variety of client SEO campaigns and the various tasks they require.
Available as a part-time role (guaranteed 2 days per week minimum)
Best suited to someone within a 10-15-mile radius of Bicester, Oxfordshire (OX26) as this is where we primarily work/meet up weekly
Day rates: £150 – £250 depending on experience
- Flexible working hours/days
- Minimum 2 days per week (more days generally available if requested)
- Very attractive day rate (£150 – £250 depending on experience)
- Ability to work from home or hot-desk
How to apply
For more information on this unique Freelance SEO Manager role, email your CV to: [email protected]