Get to know us
With regular communication, a proven track record of digital marketing success and a personal relationship with every client that comes on board, we pride ourselves on getting to know you and your business.
We identify exactly what a company needs to take it to new heights. Even if a business has a pre-existing digital marketing strategy in place, The Evergreen Agency will review it, improve it and then focus on transforming your business online.
With regular updates and sit-down meetings, business owners can see progress made so far, and discuss what’s up next. A digital marketing campaign shouldn’t stop at its inception and The Evergreen Agency work tirelessly to nurture every digital marketing campaign.
Along with monthly reports that delve into a company’s online performance, numbers, and growth, we strive to bring new ideas to the table constantly. We cultivate an online marketing strategy for the months ahead so the businesses we work with don’t have to.
There is never a ‘final flourish’ or ‘net result’ with us. Businesses that work with the Evergreen Agency simply keep on growing.
Our Vision, Mission & Values
Our Vision: To transform & grow businesses through great digital marketing.
Our Mission: Our mission is to help businesses increase brand awareness, traffic, leads and sales by providing the best digital marketing service we can. We promise to always operate in a completely transparent, honest and ethical way in everything we do and ensure our Evergreen values always remain at the forefront of our minds.
- Honest: Always be open and honest with clients and colleagues.
- Caring: Take pride in everything we do and ensure our work always meets the highest of standards.
- Innovative: Be inquisitive, forward-thinking and open to new trends and technologies.
- Passionate: Ensure our enthusiasm and passion for our work shines through to clients and colleagues alike.
- Have fun: SEO is a serious business, but that doesn’t mean we cannot have some fun along the way!
Connected & Respected
Working in Partnership with
Tom Bronock, The Cocktail Service
Anita Kalra, KLG Law